30th March 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th Open Board candidate?

Sir
I have passed 12th with Open Board.
Now I want to apply in NEET.
So can I eligible for apply?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
1st April 2015, 07:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th Open Board candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NEET exam, even if you have completed 12th standard from NIOS. That's because any candidate who have completed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and biology subjects are eligible to appear for NEET exam. So, if you can satisfy this criteria, you are definitely eligible to appear for NEET exam

Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Candidate should have completed his/her 12th standard with physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
2. Candidate should have secured minimum 50% of marks(45% in case of SC/ST) in his/her 12th standard.
2nd April 2015, 11:43 AM
SmilyRishu

YES.

You are definitely eligible to apply in NEET 12th board candidate but the main condition is that you must be clear in the physics chemistry and mathematics after that you easily give the exam of NEET. The percentage is also vary important for different category like that Sc category required mini percentage is above 45%. when you have great percentage then it will be help in the getting best top rated rank.
2nd April 2015, 01:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have passed 12th with Open Board.
Now I want to apply in NEET.
So can I eligible for apply?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.

You will not be allowed to give this exam for more than three times.

Books for NEET entrance examination

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Biology in 40 Days
Author: S Chakravarty
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Chemistry an Advanced Package for Medical Entrance Exams.
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications (2012)

NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test: Encounter with Physics in Just 40 Days
Author: SB Tripathi
Publisher: Arihant (2013)
2nd April 2015, 01:40 PM
DineshKumar_01

Yes, You are definitely eligible for applying in the NEET after completing your 12th standard in the open board. I am providing the some of the eligibility criteria for applying the NEET as below:
If you are satisfied about the below eligibility, then you can apply for the NEET:
1. The candidate should complete her 12th standard in physics, chemistry and biology subject.
2. The candidate should have secure minimum 50% mark in their 12th standard.
20th January 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have done intermediate BIPC from APOSS in the year of 2019, now I want to write NEET, am I eligible for NEET ? Please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?