7th May 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate if I am weak in Book Keeping?

Hello Sir, I am in 10th standard and preparing for my final Board exam. I am interested in Commerce as I am little bit strong in Mathematics. But the problem is that I am weak in Book Keeping. So, I get problem if I choose Science in my Intermediate?

13th May 2019, 03:29 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate if I am weak in Book Keeping?

If you are interested in taking up Commerce, and as you have mentioned that you are good at Mathematics, you should then not worry much as becoming a pro in Book Keeping is not that tough. You can easily go through it.

You will just have to keep one thing in mind, i.e. keep a habit of studying Accountancy on a regular basis, even foe half n hour, it does not matter for how log you are studying, all that matters is that you have studied it daily, and I am sure you will do well in your boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?