24th October 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Olympiads for Higher Secondary student? Age limit to apply for OLYMPIAD?

Hello
Please, i want to know, can i stil apply
for the olympiad exams even if i am
in with my higher secondary education???
what is age limit?????
thank you

27th October 2014, 10:05 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Olympiads for Higher Secondary student? Age limit to apply for OLYMPIAD?

The International Olympiads are conducted all over the nation. These are conducted for every subject particularly as,

• International Mathematical Olympiad
• International Physics Olympiad
• International Chemistry Olympiad

Age Limit:

Students below 20 years of age are eligible for Olympiads. As you are still doing your higher education, you are eligible to appear for Olympiad.

Selection process:

• Initially, you need to appear for Regional Olympiad based on the subject
• Later a small interview will be conducted and the students gets selected

Selected students will undergo training in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Students who are taking this training are call as juniors and there will be 50% juniors every year along with senior students.
27th January 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Olympiads for Higher Secondary student? Age limit to apply for OLYMPIAD?

How can l apply for mathematics Olympiad for 7th standard if the school doesnot provide application what are the terms and conditions
27th January 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for maths Olympiad exam for 7 the standard if the school doesn't provide application what are the terms and conditions
27th January 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for mathematics Olympiad exam for 7th standard if the school doesn't provide application
18th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for maths olympiad exam for the student of lkg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?