29th January 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to choose Agriculture as an optional subject for a candidate to study in RBSE Intermediate PCM course?

Hi everyone, I am interested to take Agriculture as an optional subject in the Intermediate Science stream of RBSE Board. So, am I eligible to take Agriculture as an optional subject along with PCM stream?

20th February 2019, 07:36 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to choose Agriculture as an optional subject for a candidate to study in RBSE Intermediate PCM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to take Agriculture as an optional subject in the Intermediate Science stream of RBSE Board. So, am I eligible to take Agriculture as an optional subject along with PCM stream?
Sorry, there is no Agriculture subject for 12th board students. However, you can study science stream with subjects, Physics, Biology/Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th standard science. Once after completing 12th board with science stream you can apply for B.Sc/B.Tech or B.E in Agriculture.

The minimum eligibility for B.Sc/B.Tech or B.E in Agriculture requires passing class 12th/ Higher Secondary Examination in Biology, Maths and Chemistry with at least 60% of marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?