8th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and admission process for getting admission in IIT Delhi for MCA?

I am a student of BCA. I want to know the process for getting the admission in IIT Delhi for MCA..? What are the eligibility criteria for admission for MCA..? Which exams we should give for admission and when the forums for admission could out..?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  2. MCA Admission in IIT colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission?
  5. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  8. Eligibility criteria for getting admission in IIT?
  9. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Can I study M.Tech(ECE) if completed B.Tech(EIE)?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  13. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  14. Eligibility criteria for getting admission in BA (Prog) in SOL University of Delhi?
  15. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  16. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  17. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  18. Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?

12th February 2016, 06:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission process for getting admission in IIT Delhi for MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BCA. I want to know the process for getting the admission in IIT Delhi for MCA..? What are the eligibility criteria for admission for MCA..? Which exams we should give for admission and when the forums for admission could out..?
If you have completed BCA course or final year of BCA course then you are eligible for IIT Delhi for MCA course through IIT JAM exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for IIT JAM 2015 exam is graduation degree. Your graduation degree marks must be above 50%.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?