21st March 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 5th CBSE for 12 years old candidate?

My daughter is 12 years of age. Is she eligible to join in 5th class in CBSE Board? Because I want her admission in 5th standard in CBSE Board. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE for 10 years old 5th standard student?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  3. Whether an 11 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 6th CBSE after completed 5th from WB syllabus?
  4. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?
  5. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  6. Is it advisable to appear in NIOS Board exam for 16 years of age 5th CBSE candidate?
  7. How to get admission in 5th standard for a 8 years old girl?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  10. Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 6 years old candidate?
  11. Why my 9 years old daughter is not eligible for 5th CBSE while she is studying in 4th standard?
  12. Eligibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate at 15 years of age? -- [New]
  13. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  14. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of schools of Dubai to get admission in 5th standard? Procedure to get admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in 3rd standard of CBSE for 6 years old candidate?
  17. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  18. Eligibility criteria and norms for admission in LKG of CBSE School for 4 years old candidate?
28th April 2018, 01:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 5th CBSE for 12 years old candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in 5th Class CBSE:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, your daughter is not eligible to get admission into 5th Class with 12th years of age. Basically, there is a certain age criteria required in order to get admission.

>> For getting admission into 5th class of CBSE board:
@ Minimum age required - 9 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 11 years

As your daughter's age is exceeded than that of required, I am once again sorry to say that she is not eligible. But still, I have a better suggestion for you. I suggest you to contact your nearby CBSE board school and get the details from principal's office about the age required and then you can proceed further.
29th April 2018, 11:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 5th CBSE for 12 years old candidate?

Yes, your daughter is eligible to get admission in 5th standard in CBSE Board being a 12 years old candidate. The minimum age required to get admission for pursuing 5th standard in CBSE Board is 9 years 6 months. Since, your daughter is 12 years old, she is eligible to get admission in 5th standard CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?