14th August 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?

Hello,
My son is studying in 5th standard in CBSE Board in Allahabad. He want to join Sainik School next year and want admission in 6th standard. So, please tell me the procedure for admission and all the details regarding admission. Thank you!

15th August 2015, 05:11 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?

Sainik Schools are the best schools for students to study in India.
In Sainik Schools, student get high quality education .They are also taught manner,discipline , leadership to get success in any field.

Saink schools take admission on the basis of AISSEE.
AISSEE stands for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination.
AISSEE is conducted in the month of January every year for admission in 6th and 9th standard.
Only male candidate are allowed to apply for admission.

Notification for registration comes in the month of September-October and the registration process lasts till November or first week of December.
Once the registration is over, students will get acknowledgement page of registration.
Before 10-15 days of examination, admit card is uploaded on the website and the candidiate need to download the admit card and it is necessary to get entry in the examination hall.
If the candidte qualified in the entrance test,then they will be called for medical and personal interview.
Then after few days final merit list is uploaded on the website or in newspaper.
The students who got their names in the final merit list will have to appear with all the required documents to complete admission process.
15th August 2015, 06:02 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?

Participate in entrance exam conducted by them , and after getting the result they will send letter to your home to participate in seat allotment in the school there you have to submit the necessary certificates ->
a) T.C
b) Study certificate
c) other required by them .
After the submission they conveys the complete fee details per annum / each head .
Extra curricular activities participation will be advantsgeous and extra payment will be there for those .
17th August 2015, 12:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in class 6 directly as there is no this no provision for admission in Sainik school directly in class 6.

Sainik school offers admissions for candidates only in class 7 and 9 standards based on their performance in written entrance test.

Candidates who wish to get admission in 7 or 9 standard in Sainik School, must have passed 6 and 7 standard from a recognized board.
18th April 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 5.I want to prepare him for sainik school exam. What kind of preparation is needed for an average student? kindly guide how can I make him eligible for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?