20th June 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?

Hello Friends,
My daughter requires admission in Higher Secondary in Guntur or Vijayawada of Andhra Pradesh but she already studied 12th from Andhra Pradesh Board but couldn't succeed. So, She will get admission in Higher Secondary? If yes then please provide me the school names in Guntur and Vijaywada.

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science(Biology) schools in Vijaywada?
  2. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET
  4. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  5. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  6. Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?
  7. List of Assam Board affiliated schools which offer Higher Secondary Science Education
  8. How many Agricultural BSc colleges are there in AP?
  9. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  10. List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?
  11. List of Government schools which offer Biochemistry in Higher Secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  12. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  13. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
  14. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in Jodhpur?
  15. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  16. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  17. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  18. Possibility of changing board from Andhra board to Maharashtra board?
24th June 2015, 07:35 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?

Eligibility to get readmission :

As per my opinion your daughter is definitely eligible for readmission in the same class in which she was unable to score passing marks.

You simply have to follow the similar admission procedure as previous for getting admission in any of the following schools.

List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada

1. NSM Public School

2. Ravindra Bharathi Public School

3. Nirmala High School

4. Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Vijayawada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?