15th August 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Electronics) in Kerala for Open Schooling student?

Dear Sir, I have failed in 12th Kerala Board and now I am going to apply my 12th from Open Schooling. After getting marksheet from Open Schooling, I want to study BSc in Electronics just after 12th from Kerala. Please tell me about my eligibility.

15th August 2021, 05:53 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Electronics) in Kerala for Open Schooling student?

YES, you will be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Science in electronics after passing your 12th standard from open schooling if it is a recognised open school board by Indian government.
Open School Board has same validity as that of the Other educational boards that are recognised by Indian government.
In order to pursue Bachelor of Science in electronics, minimum educational qualification is 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board.
15th August 2021, 07:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Electronics) in Kerala for Open Schooling student?

B.Sc - Electronics Eligibility Criteria to study in Kerala for Open Schooling student:-

The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.

The candidate must have studied Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects in class 12th along with one of the optional subjects as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science.

The candidate must have acquired a minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination.
15th August 2021, 07:49 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility to study BSc(Electronics) in Kerala for Open Schooling student.

• You need to pass 12th with minimum 60% marks from any board. And 55% marks if you are from reserved category.

• There is no age limit to pursue this course.

• Duration is three years.
15th August 2021, 07:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BSc(Electronics) in Kerala for Open Schooling students is that the candidate should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% from any board. The candidate should have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as their main subjects. A candidate of any age can pursue this course.

The duration is 3 years for this course.
15th August 2021, 08:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Candidates from open schooling are eligible for admission in higher studies.

So, you are eligible for the admission in B.Sc course after 12th from open schooling. For admission in B.Sc Electronics the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed std 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.
15th August 2021, 08:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely pursue B.Sc. in Electronics degree course or any other higher degree course of your interest even having completed your Class 12th in Open Schooling mode if your senior secondary school education board/council is recognised under Indian Education System and you hold the other eligibility criteria required for admission to that particular course.

To check whether your open schooling board of a recognised one or not, you can go through the list of recognised examination board under Indian Education System by referring to the link https://www.cobse.org.in/recognized-...l-boards-list/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?