15th August 2021, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do 12th through open or regular without attending class if preparing for engineering entrance exams?

Dear Sir/Madam I am a non-medical student of class 11 attending regular Schooling but I want to prepare for engineering entrance exams that requires more study hours .So I want to ask whether I should do my 12th through open schooling or not .Also I am so used to regular schooling from childhood so what should I do . Please guide me.
Also help me with details about open schooling and institutions where I can do open schooling in Delhi NCR.

15th August 2021, 05:48 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: How to do 12th through open or regular without attending class if preparing for engineering entrance exams?

YES, you can take admission in the National Institute of Open Schooling.
This is an open school which allows education for 10th and 12th and other vocational and diploma courses.
Once you apply in this school, they will send you the courses through post.
There is a facility of on demand examination is also which one can apply for if he or she is qualified enough for that.

Official website---
http://nios.ac.in
15th August 2021, 06:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do 12th through open or regular without attending class if preparing for engineering entrance exams?

You can join coaching institute for preparation of JEE and they offer the facility to appear for the board examination in regular mode without even doing schooling.

So, you can join the institute for the preparation of the examination and along with schooling in regular mode.
15th August 2021, 08:11 PM
Msdhoni02

I will suggest you do open school because you will get more time to prepare for the entrance exam. And, if you do regular, then you might not have so much time to prepare for the entrance test.

The candidates will be required to meet the following criteria: Minimum 75% aggregate marks should have been secured in the 12th standard (or equivalent) examination. For the SC/ST/PwD category, the aggregate marks is a minimum of 65%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?