17th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate with 37 marks in Physics, 47 marks in Chemistry and 57 marks in Biology of 12th AHSEC?

Sir,
I have secured given marks which mentioned below in 12th AHSEC,
Physics- 37 marks,
Chemistry- 47 marks,
Biology- 57 marks. May I shall apply for the MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
  2. Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?
  3. Can i study MBBS after 80% marks in B.Sc. Zoology?
  4. Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if scored 60 marks in Biology and 65 marks both in Chemistry and Physics of 12th? Courses available to study in B.Sc?
  5. Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?
  6. Examination format of WBJEE for medical?
  7. Eligibility to do MBBS in Abroad?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Cotton College, Guwahati if secure 85% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?
  10. Required criteria to appear for Medical Exams?
  11. What is the minimum age requirement for Haryana PMT entrance exam?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th?
  13. Can computer science student study MBBS?
  14. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  15. How much is the percentage required to get admission in BHMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. how many attempts are required for AIIMS and NEET? What is the syllabus of AIIMS?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?
  18. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
14th April 2016, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate with 37 marks in Physics, 47 marks in Chemistry and 57 marks in Biology of 12th AHSEC?

Most of the medical entrance exams ask for 50% marks in PCB stream in class 12th from a recognized board. It seems have have less marks according to the eligibility criteria.
You have chance of appearing in exam only when you belong to reserved category after getting 5% relaxation in marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?