21st June 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write RPMT exam?

my father is original resident of rajasthan,but i have passed my 10th & 12th board exam from kendriya vidyalaya,bangalore center of cbse board.if i am eligiable to write rpmt exam.

4th July 2014, 12:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to write RPMT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my father is original resident of rajasthan,but i have passed my 10th & 12th board exam from kendriya vidyalaya,bangalore center of cbse board.if i am eligiable to write rpmt exam.
No you are not eligible for RPMT entrance examination. The Only the candidate who qualified 11th and 12th standard in Rajasthan state board are eligible for RPMT entrance examination.

RPMT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board in Rajasthan with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

-A 5% concession to the students with reserved categories.

-The candidate waiting for 12th standard result can also eligible to apply for this exam.

-The candidate age should be more then 17 years and should be a resident of the Rajasthan State.
31st August 2015, 01:34 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to write RPMT exam?

Eligibility for RPMT exam:

** The candidate must belong to Rajasthan.

** The candidate must have passed The Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 12 years of study with science stream.

** Last two years of study should comprise physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology with English as compulsory subjects.

** The candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in the mentioned subjects.

** Students appearing for 10+2 level are also eligible to sit for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?