23rd January 2012, 11:08 PM
dmehta

What is the eligibility for RPMT? My daughter is appear this year for 12th class from AP state board

sir,
My daughter appearing this year for 12th class from AP state board. We both parents have been born and brought up , all education till graduation in Rajasthan. Does this gives her eligibility for RPMT ?? Pls. clarify.

Rgds.

=Dhananjaya Mehta

30th July 2012, 08:15 PM
sabav

Default Re: What is the eligibility for RPMT? My daughter is appear this year for 12th class from AP state board

Dear friend,

1.No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the MBBS or BDS course until he or she has passed the qualifying examination as under :
MBBS:The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.
BDS:The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject.

2.Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2012, i.e., born on or before 01-01-1996

3. All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for appearing at RPMT 2012.

4. The candidate is son / daughter of serving or retired ( i ) Employee of Government of Rajasthan ( ii ) Officer of All Indian Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has serve for more than three years with State Government.

5. The candidate is son / daughter of serving or retired, permanent employee of Government Undertaking / Corporation / Improvement Trust / Municipal Bodies / Council / Panchayat Samiti / Co – operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least three years of service on the last date of submission of application in the year of admission.

6. The candidate is son / daughter of serving / retired, permanent employee of any of the University of Rajasthan or Secondary Board of Education ( Rajasthan ) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.

7. Candidate is a natural son / daughter of a Serving / Retired permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Defense Personnel from Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per laid down criteria of priority cum merit of the RPMT 2012.

8. Candidate is a natural son / daughter of a Serving permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission.

9. Candidate is a son / daughter of serving / Retired person of Para – Military Forces of India and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Para – Military personal from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service.

10. Candidate is a son / daughter of serving person of Para – Military Forces of India and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of the application for admission.

11. Candidate is a Son / Daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to the condition that he / she submits an undertaking / affidavit stating that such benefit is not being claimed or availed by them in any other State.

12. The candidate has studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan and is an Indian National.

13. Natural father / Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
30th July 2012, 08:20 PM
ojaswisingh
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for RPMT? My daughter is appear this year for 12th class from AP state board

Dear friend,

Eligibility Criteria for RPMT is:

~ He / She shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of Examination.

~ He or she has passed the qualifying examination as under:

*The Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2. with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects

**Other Eligibility requirement:

1) The candidate has studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan.

2) All those students who are bona fide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for appearing at Pre-Medical Test.

Wishing ur daughter Gud luck for d upcuming board exams...
30th July 2012, 08:24 PM
ojaswisingh
Junior Member+

Dear friend,

Eligibility Criteria for RPMT is:

~ He / She shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of Examination.

~ He or she has passed the qualifying examination as under:

*The Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2. with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects

**Other Eligibility requirement:

1) The candidate has studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan.

2) All those students who are bona fide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for appearing at Pre-Medical Test.

Wishing ur daughter Gud luck for d upcuming board exams...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?