19th September 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Engineering Graphics question papers of previous year for 12th CBSE Board exam?

Hello Sir, I need your help to get some previous papers of Engineering Graphics for my 12th CBSE Board exam. I am preparing for the Board exam this year and from now I want to solve the Engineering Graphics paper. For this I need to get some papers. I have searched alot online but haven’t got the appropriate result. So, please help me to get the papers.

30th September 2018, 10:34 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Engineering Graphics question papers of previous year for 12th CBSE Board exam?

To get the previous year question papers or sample question papers of CBSE Class 12th board examination for any subject, you can refer to the link www.mycbseguide.com and download your desired papers from the same link.

Apart from the last year papers, you can also download various examination related stuff such as chapter wise test papers, quick revision notes, etc. to help you during your examination preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?