22nd September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for NEET-UG from Aakash Institute?

Hello, I want to join Aakash Institute for NEET-UG class. I am studying in 10th and after my 10th I will join Aakash Institute and also CBSE private school. My question is, if I prepare for NEET-UG from Aakash Institute then I will cover my syllabus of CBSE Board exam also?

30th September 2018, 10:32 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for NEET-UG from Aakash Institute?

Aakash Institute is a premier institute for preparation of medical and engineering entrance examination.

The institute have good faculty members who helps the candidates in preparation for medical entrance examination as well as scoring better aggregate in board examination.

So, you can join the institute without any issue for preparation of medical examination.
30th September 2018, 11:29 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for NEET-UG from Aakash Institute?

Aakash Institute is a pioneer for medical, engineering entrance examination. It has branches in different cities.

It provide better faculty, study material and infrastructure for preparation.

Along with the preparation for medical entrance examination it also provide proper guidance to candidate who are appearing for board examination too. So, if you have joined the institute then there is no need to worry for the syllabus for board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?