24th September 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Central India Academy, Dewas for 10th standard student?

Hi Sir, my son is studying in 10th standard right now. I want to admit him in 11th standard in Central India Academy, Dewas. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for 11th standard?

28th September 2018, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Central India Academy, Dewas for 10th standard student?

You need to have excellent marks in class 10th board exam, to have any chance of getting admission in your choice of school. Just make sure you have got enough marks.

Along with the marks, you need to have migration certificate, if you are looking for admission in a different board along with TC.
29th September 2018, 11:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Central India Academy, Dewas for 10th standard student?

The requirements to apply for admission in 11th standard admission in Central India Academy, Dewas:

1. You must have passed 10th from a recognized board of India. You should meet minimum percentage required to get admission in 11th standard in this school.

2. Apart from these, documents like transfer certificate, migration and character certificate of previous board will be required.

3. Proof of residence and identity may be required by school for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?