22nd December 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

English question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam

Sir, I want to know about the question pattern of English of CBSE Board for 12th exam. So, I would like to get some old papers regarding this. I am very grateful of you if you arrange previous 2-3 years English papers of CBSE Board exam of 12th standard. Please arrange the papers.

30th December 2018, 06:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam

As far as you are concerned about getting the previous year papers of CBSE Class 12th board examination for English, then, for the same all you need to do is to log on to one of the three links mentioned below and download your desired question papers.

--> Concerned links are as below :-

* www.cbse.nic.in.

* www.mycbseguide.com.

*www.cbseacademic.nic.in.

Apart from the last year papers, you can also download various other exam related stuffs such as sample papers, chapter wise test papers, quick revision notes, etc. which are helpful for the board examination preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?