21st December 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Mathematics question papers of previous year for 10th CBSE Board exam

Hi, I am very weak in Mathematics. I want to prepare for Mathematics exam from now onwards. I am a student of 10th CBSE Board. So, I want previous papers of Mathematics for the Board exam.

30th December 2018, 05:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mathematics question papers of previous year for 10th CBSE Board exam

In order to get the previous year papers of CBSE Class 10th board examination for Mathematics all you need to do is to log on to one of the three links mentioned below and download your desired question papers along with solution and marking scheme used for evaluation.

Concerned links are as below :-

* www.cbse.nic.in.

* www.mycbseguide.com.

*www.cbseacademic.nic.in.

Apart from the last year papers, you can also download various other exam related stuffs such as sample papers, chapter wise test papers, quick revision notes, etc. which are helpful for the board examination preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?