7th October 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBBS in Punjab except NEET for PSEB student?

Hello Everyone,
I live in Punjab and studying in PSEB Board in 11th standard. I want to do MBBS in Punjab. So, please tell me about all the entrance exams except NEET for this?

11th October 2015, 09:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Punjab except NEET for PSEB student?

First of all you must know that NEET is replaced by the All India Pre Medical Test. So if you do not want to appear for the AIPMT examination. You can apply for the other entrance examination for admission in MBBS course like:

1. Punjab PMT.

It is conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for admission in undergraduate medical course like MBBS. To be eligible for this exam or any other medical entrance exam, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks.

10+2 appearing candidates can also apply for the examination.

The minimum age limit to appear for the exam is 17 years on the 31st December of year of admission.

You can also apply for the AIIMS entrance exam or JIPMER entrance for admission in MBBS.
13th October 2015, 04:26 PM
Sonu@786

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Punjab except NEET for PSEB student?

You can apply for many Medical entrance test. Here the name of entrance test are :-

1). AIIMS

2). Punjab PMT

3). JIPMER

4). Indraprastha univesity

5). BHU

6). AFMC

7). Aligarh Muslim Univesity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?