1st November 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to get admission in 11th at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthinilayam, Andhra Pradesh?

Sir, I am willing to get admission in 11th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthinilayam, Andhra Pradesh. Please tell me how much fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?
  2. Procedure of admission in 3rd stanrard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? Pattern of study of this school?
  3. What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  4. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  5. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  6. Procedure to get 2nd standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  9. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  10. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get my daughter enrolled in 8th standard at Sai Satya Sai Higher Secondary school?
  12. How to get admission in KG and 1st standard at Satya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  14. Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?
  15. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering at Sri Sathya Sai University, Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  17. Where to get the information about prasanthinilayam primary school?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
3rd November 2017, 11:13 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fees required to get admission in 11th at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthinilayam, Andhra Pradesh?

Eligibility for Admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthi Nilaym for Class XI:
>Age of the candidates should not be less than 15 years. Age relaxation is not permitted for any reserved category candidates.
>Candidates must have to provide acceptable proof of age.
>Candidates must have completed 10th standard from a recognized education board.

Candidates are admitted for class XI standard in the aforesaid school on the basis of Oral and Written tests in the beginning of the academic session.
By paying Rs.100, Application form along with the prospectus may be obtained from the school office.
In order to get the fee details, you are advised to kindly contact the school or visit the school website http://www.ssshss.edu.in/index.php

Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School
Address: Vidyagiri, Prashanti Nilayam, Anantapur, Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh 515134
Phone: 085552 89289
27th February 2018, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees required to get admission in 11th at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthinilayam, Andhra Pradesh?

How much donation fees for intermidiate student without oral and written test for boys
5th January 2019, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am willing to admit my daughter in 11th grade, how much fees I have to pay for?
27th January 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

My son date of birth is 09-09-2014 he is eligible for xI class for the year 2019-20
3rd March 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

When is entrance exam for 11 class in Sri Sathya Sai higher secondary school, Puttaparthi
18th March 2019, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm filling online form for class eleven for the seson 2019 for my dughter how to get marit list and admit card for test
30th November 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in satya sai higher secondary school at puttaparthi in 2020?
5th December 2019, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Sairam, please share admission procedure details and fee structure for class XI. Thank you Suma Kishore
30th January 2020, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sairam, When is admission for class eleven starting in 2020?
Can you please inform soon?
18th March 2020, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Is names of shortlisted candidates are available on online for session 2020-2021 class 11th
9th April 2021, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get Admission for Grade 11 in Pradanthinilayam?
25th May 2022, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Where I can get entrance exam link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?