29th November 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I opt after completing 10th Nagaland Board?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for 10th Board exam. I will give the Board exam next year with Nagaland Board. I am an average student and really confused about my career. I want to know which field I should take after my 10th?

30th November 2019, 11:38 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I opt after completing 10th Nagaland Board?

Commerce stream leads towards some of the highest paying and respected jobs like:-
Investment Banking, Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Accounts and Financial Advisor etc. The three major subjects taught in commerce stream are Economics, Accountancy and Business Law or Business Study.
30th November 2019, 12:00 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Here I advice you to choose stream on the basis of your interest rather than on the performance. If you are interested in science and want a beautiful career in engineering and other related feild then you can choose Non- Medical.

If you are interested in subjects like economics, business studies then choose commerce, otherwise choose arts. Remember every stream has its own importance and provide wonderful opportunities in future. So choose your subjects in which you are interested. This will polish your ability and makes your learning fun.
30th November 2019, 04:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Personally I would like to suggest you that you should opt for the stream in which you are interested like first you need to analyse that in which subject you are interested and then accordingly you should choose the stream in 11th among non medical, medical, Humanities, Commerce and Arts.

If you want to make career in technology then you should opt for non medical stream and if you want to study agriculture or living things or biosciences then definitely you should go for medical stream.
And if you are interested in banking then you should go for commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?