11th March 2019, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Nagaland Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Nagaland Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

15th March 2019, 07:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Nagaland Board student?

It is quite possible.

All you need to do is to get a migration certificate.

Since you are changing the board, you need to get it counter signed by the District Education Officer (DEO) of your place and you will be given the admission if there are vacancies.
16th March 2019, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Nagaland Board student?

Yes, it is possible to migrate to CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th standard Nagaland Board student. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Intermediate course. Admissions to Intermediate course in CBSE Board are offered only if there are vacant seats. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by CBSE Board to get admission in Intermediate course.
16th March 2019, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission surely in your choice of school and board if you have got the marks to clear the cut off for admission. Admission will be on merit which will be decided based on your class 10th marks in board exams.

Just make sure you have got migration certificate and TC from your previous school. If you have all the required documents, then no need to worry about the migration process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?