26th November 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Full address of Rajkiya Inter college Meerut exam center for TGT Sanskrit exam?

My name Vineeta Saraswat applying for TGT Sanskrit in my admit card full address of school is not available. Exam center Rajkiya Inter college meerut. I want to know the full address and in which area this school come because Meerut is too big to find the school.

26th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full address of Rajkiya Inter college Meerut exam center for TGT Sanskrit exam?

Full address of Rajkiya Inter college Meerut exam centre for TGT Sanskrit exam is provided below.

Address : Hastinapur, Meerut , Uttar Pradesh . PIN- 250404 , Post - Hastinapur
27th November 2015, 04:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full address of Rajkiya Inter college Meerut exam center for TGT Sanskrit exam?

Full Address of Rajkiya Inter College, Meerut:

I am providing you the full address of Rajkiya Inter College, Meerut. So what you all need to do is "Make a call on the below contact number and tell them regarding your TGT Sanskrit" Examination and date of examination. So that you will be knowing all the details regarding examination and of course you would know that whether that college is the needed college for you or not without directly going to the below address first. After confirming the correct address, then you make a move a foot ahead.

Address for Communication: Stadium Road, Near Commissioner Office, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh-250001

Phone Number: 0121 266 4303

Click here for More Details
27th November 2015, 08:49 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

It is really hard to find an Exam center when there is not full address available in Admit Card.But now these days,many apps and websites are available those provide the correct and exact address location and procedure to find the location.The Rajkiya Inter college Meerut full address is Stadium Rd, Near Commissioner Office, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001
0121 266 4303
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?