16th May 2012, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science

I have done B.A. with English,Sanskrit,history,pol.science.I have done M.A.(Sanskrit).But in b.Ed my teaching subjects are English and s.st.I am 35 years old.I want to know that can I eligible to apply for the post of tgt Sanskrit in dsssb?I don't have Sanskrit in B.ED.

11th June 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science

i am 35 year old woman M.A., B.ed in Sanskrit, can i apply for TGT (Sanskrit)???
21st June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science

Sub: For TGT English preparation
DSSSB.
R/Sir/Madam
I want know about TGT Sanskrit last
year question paper and I am prepare
for Sanskrit subject for TGT DSSSB
Delhi.
Thank U
Your's Sincerly
Amit Sharma
4th December 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question papers of TGT sanskrit
4th November 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in hindi, drawing and painting and home science.Am l eligible for hindi teacher?
24th November 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have done b.a. With english,sanskrit,history,pol.science.i have done m.a.(sanskrit).but in b.ed my teaching subjects are english and s.st.i am 35 years old.i want to know that can i eligible to apply for the post of tgt sanskrit in dsssb?i don't have sanskrit in b.ed.
yes off course.............dont mind.
25th May 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir I have done b.ed in English and history.and I have done m.a. in skt.can I apply for pgt in skt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?