20th January 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after getting failed in 12th with PCM? How to become Engineer in future with this result?

This year I failed in class 12th pcm subjects. Can I get government jobs after this result or can I apply on 10th basis? I want to become engineer in future, what should I do?

26th January 2016, 10:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after getting failed in 12th with PCM? How to become Engineer in future with this result?

No, you cannot get Government job if you have failed in 12th standard but, you can apply for Government jobs on the basis of 10th standard. To be eligible to apply for Government jobs on the basis of 12th standard, you must have to qualify your 12th standard by appearing in supplementary examinations. To become an Engineer, you must have to pursue Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard. To get admission in Engineering course, you must have to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state or central examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of four years Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?