23rd November 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which group to take after 10th standard to study Biotechnology and Psycology?

I have two questions 1.Which group i have to take after 10th standard if I want to study bio tech and psychology?
2. Which is the best branch in biotech? Can you please guide me in the right patch to achieve my goal in future? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

25th November 2016, 11:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group to take after 10th standard to study Biotechnology and Psycology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have two questions 1.Which group i have to take after 10th standard if I want to study bio tech and psychology?
2. Which is the best branch in biotech? Can you please guide me in the right patch to achieve my goal in future? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

The candidates wish to study Biotechnology and Psychology, can choose science stream after 10th standard. They can take Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology group in 11th standard. These two groups are useful to pursue your career in Biotechnology and Psychology. For studying BA Psychology a pass in 10+2 in any stream is the eligibility. So to study Biotechnology, one can choose the PCB group in 11th class. So you can choose PCB or PCBM in 11th to pursue biotechnology or psychology in future.
25th November 2016, 03:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group to take after 10th standard to study Biotechnology and Psycology?

For biotechnology you should opt for physics, chemistry, maths and biology subjects in class 11th. In case of psychology, there isn't any problem and you can even go for arts stream for admission in degree course.

There are various courses like B.Tech and B.Sc in biotechnology which are offered by universities. You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by the university.
25th November 2016, 05:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to study Biotechnology and Psychology in future, candidates must have to opt Science stream in class 11th after the completion of class 10th.

Based on the application of Biotechnology, there are five main branches of Biotechnology.
They are:-

Animal Biotechnology
Medical Biotechnology
Industrial Biotechnology
Environmental Biotechnology
Plant Biotechnology.
25th November 2016, 10:40 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Answer 1 :

Biotechnology and Psychology are two different branches and cannot be studies together.
You have to choose any one out of the two.
For Bio Technology, you need to take Mathematics as the subject in 11th and and go for the Engineering in the same subject as mentioned by you.

For Psychology, you can do graduation after any of the subjects you take in the 11th standard.

Answer 2 :
Biotechnology is a branch in itself. It may contain different branches at the masters level, but that is too far for you. You must concentrate on the graduation first.
21st February 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have just one question. Is it possible to study psychology after graduating 12th in commerce stream? Or is it necessary to take science stream?
3rd April 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it for 10th class and which jobs are available for this and how much fee should pay for this
29th January 2020, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which examination individual has to clear to get admission for degree in bio technology.
3rd February 2020, 12:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

For Biotechnology, you should opt for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology group in the 11th standard. These two groups are useful to pursue your career in Biotechnology.
3rd February 2021, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the average salary. Per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?