20th February 2016, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

How the Aganvadi Supervisor is recruited in Uttarakhand?

I am interested for getting the post of Aganvadi Supervisor in Uttarakhand region. So kindly help me in knowing that how the recruitment is made on this post in Uttarakhand? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 6400 in CSE?
  2. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 372 in Uttarakhand?
  3. How can I get college in Uttarakhand on the basis of AIEEE rank? I have got 3687 rank in AIEEE in Uttarakhand
  4. Which are the subjects (electrical engineering dept.) from which most questions come in WBSEDCL exam?
  5. When upcoming SLET will be held in Uttarakhand?
  6. How may I become Superintendent of Police in Uttarakhand? How may I get syllabus and paper pattern of SP exam in Uttarakhand?
  7. Can a candidate with ST rank 372 in Uttarakhand, get admission in any NIT's?
  8. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  9. Can I give AIEEE exam from chattisgarh if I did 10th and 12th from Uttar Pradesh?
  10. Number of seats in Uttarakhand CPMEE? Quota for students of other state?
  11. How can I become SP of Uttarkhand? What is the syllabus pattern of SP in Uttarakhand?
  12. May I get a seat in any government engineering in Uttarakhand. My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 1094 in AIEEE and I belong to SC category
  13. Universities offering m.tech from correspondence program? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after writing Uttarakhand instead of UP?
  15. Can I be eligible for UPMT without having a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  16. How can I get recruited after B.Tech? I am in 10th class with 72.33%
  17. List of good engineering colleges which can I get through AIEEE in Uttarakhand or any other state? My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867 and have 111 marks in AIEEE
  18. Admission in NIT Uttarakhand(CS, IT, EE) after scoring 2600 state rank?
23rd September 2016, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the Aganvadi Supervisor is recruited in Uttarakhand?

Uttarakhand Government releases government job notification for such posts and one has to apply on a prescribed format before the last date. Selection will be on merit through written exam.

Hence, just keep track of notification and apply accordingly. Also, be prepared for the written exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?