4th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

How to appear for improvement exam for HSC Pune Board?

I have passed HSC Pune board from Science stream. But i am not happy with my overall percentage and therefore wants to give improvement exams for that. So kindly tell me how to appear for the exam?

4th February 2016, 04:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for improvement exam for HSC Pune Board?

You can contact your school officials and ask them to provide you the application form for improvement examination and after filling up the application form for improvement examination along with the examination fee, you will be very much eligible to appear for improvement exam.
4th February 2016, 04:13 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You can appear for your improvement examination by filling up the application form and submitting the examination fee to the school authorities. You will be however be notified as and when the dates will be allotted to you by the council.
4th February 2016, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can appear in HSC Improvement examinations by registering for examination in your college. Candidates who have qualified in regular examination are eligible to appear in Improvement examination. Once, the regular examinations are released, the education board will release the notification for conduct of Improvement and Supplementary examinations. You can register for Improvement examinations in your college on or before the last date as mentioned in the examination notification. Once, the hall tickets are issued by your colleges, you can appear in Improvement examinations as per timetable and you can score good marks by performing well in the examinations.
5th June 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me how to get the class improvement from of maharashtra state board if college is not co-operating
11th September 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have given HSC in Feb-March 2018 but I failed to give improvement exam in July 2018 does it affect me any how to give me improvement exam in 2019? What is the procedure????
11th September 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have given HSC in Feb-March 2018 but I failed to give improvement exam in July 2018 does it affect me any how to give me improvement exam in 2019?
20th August 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Last date of class improvement hsc pune board In March 2020
16th September 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fill improvement form of HSC 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?