10th November 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Minority Scholarship being RBSE student?

Hello Sir,
I am from RBSE Board. I want to apply for Minority Scholarship. Kindly let me know how I can apply for Minority Scholarship? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  2. How to get minority scholarship being Uttar Pradesh minority?
  3. How to get minority scholarship while studying in B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student
  5. Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?
  6. Eligibility to apply for scholarship under OBC NCL Minority?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 81.2% in 12th RBSE Board exam?
  8. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  9. Eligibility for Central Government Scholarship for Minority student?
  10. Can I apply for minority scholarship for IIT JEE? I am a student of 12th and going to appear for IIT JEE exam -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
  12. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  13. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  14. How much rank should I obtain in EAMCET to get a free seat in government college in AP in Muslim Quota?
  15. List of scholarships available for M.Com candidate who belongs to Muslim Minority category?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  17. Scholarships available for a candidate who has completed 10th RBSE? Documents required to submit?
  18. Last date of Minority Scholarship form submission?
6th February 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Minority Scholarship being RBSE student?

I got 92.40% marks in 12 th(commerce) this year with RBSE board...i am general and not from BPL family..what is the possibility of getting scholarship from govt..and how...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?