18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?

Hello friends,
I am a college student. This year I have given my B.A. 3rd year exam but I haven't receive my result yet because I have not completed my 2nd year and still have a supple. In this case can I apply for Minority Scholarship?

28th May 2015, 07:37 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
I am a college student. This year I have given my B.A. 3rd year exam but I haven't receive my result yet because I have not completed my 2nd year and still have a supple. In this case can I apply for Minority Scholarship?

It seems that you have a year back and you have given 3rd year examination. So, you need to wait for the back result along-with the regular paper result. And you need to clear all the paper and the semester while you are applying for the Loan. So, first of all clear all the paper and then apply for the minority Scholarship.
16th July 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?

Can I apply for merit cum means scholarship under ministry of minority affairs if I clear my back paper of third semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?