17th November 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to become Air hostess after passing from senior high school? What are the appropriate school and courses for it?

I am a senior high school graduate in Ghana. I completed this year. I have always dreamt of becoming an air hostess but don’t have any trainings or requirements. I learnt that, in order for you to become an air hostess, you need to have skilled in hotel management or tourism. I would like to know what I can do as a senior high school graduate to achieve my dreams. Since am yet to enter college would like to know what school and course would be appropriate?

30th July 2016, 10:31 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become Air hostess after passing from senior high school? What are the appropriate school and courses for it?

As a senior high school graduate, you need to complete your basic education first.

Once you complete your education, you have to take admission in some aviation academy which run such training courses.

After paying the requisite fee and the submitting the documents required, you can take the admission.

There they provide the training of all the things that are required to be an Air Hostess.

Once you get the training successfully, they will provide you a training certificate which will be valid in all the airlines.

You can appear in the separate recruitment drives by different airlines for the Air Hostess on the basis of that certificate an get the job.
29th August 2017, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Air hostess after passing from senior high school? What are the appropriate school and courses for it?

I have done my 12th and now i am in frankfinn institute persuing the aviation course.. i want to know that what should i do side by side to get better job as air hostess.. like do i join french classes so that its certificate will add up
In my portfolio or should i do diploma in hotel management because this is one year course and i haven't decided what next.. please help me i am confused
12th September 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which specific course can my daughter study at the SHS to become an air hostess? ?
2nd December 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the grade to get in SHS before applying for airhoster
17th January 2021, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the grade to get in shs before attending airhosttes school
10th April 2021, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I am an shs student and my dream is to become an air hostress what should l do right after my shs level
17th August 2021, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

List of Air Hostess Training Institutes
24th August 2021, 02:28 PM
Singhskomal

Educational qualifications- 10+2 standard in any stream.
Age limit- 18 years to 26 years.
Different air hostess courses are available certificate,/diploma / degree courses.
These courses help candidates includes soft skills, develop dressing sense, learning skill to mix with people from diverse backgrounds, medical emergency, skills to handle emergency,
B.sc in airline tourism and hospitality- 3 years
BBA with airport management and cabin crew training.
Air hostess training 6 to 3 months.
20th June 2022, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Please is it compulsory to learn any foreign languages
20th September 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Do you have to speak in diverse language before u can becomd an air hostess?
28th October 2022, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How much is the admission fees
22nd July 2023, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What universitys are required after sHS
24th July 2023, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the grades to get in shs before becoming an air hoster
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?