29th January 2016, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

How to become a NCC cadet at Graduation level?

I am Daira Dass Gupta. I had joined NCC in my school at 8th & 9th class. And now i am in college (correspondence). I am interested in NCC. So tell me how can i become a NCC cadet now?

29th January 2016, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a NCC cadet at Graduation level?

If you have joined NCC previously then you should have continued with it. Just visit your regional NCC center and apply for joining again. You have to apply on a prescribed application form.

You will need a no objection certificate from your college principal. You have continue for long time with NCC to get any benefit.
15th February 2016, 10:00 PM
rituja mukherjee

First you have to check whether your college is enlisted in the NCC. If not then you can be a part of NCC through the provision of Open Category. For that you have to approach to the Officer Commanding of your nearest NCC unit. Since you are in college, I assume that you are above 18 years, so when you join NCC once age you will be taken up in the Senior Division comprising of age 18-26 years.
29th May 2021, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Want to any central government job under ncc.department. Eligibility to 12 reading with EDP. PRDC.NIC. pH is 9612991421.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?