3rd August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Scientist in ISRO for a 12th Science student?

I want to become a Scientist. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream in Arunachal Pradesh Board. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can become a Scientist in ISRO? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

7th August 2019, 06:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Scientist in ISRO for a 12th Science student?

You have three options to become a research scientist / Engineer at ISRO.

1. Get admission in IITs for BTech in the branches it offers. Maintain good academic record and if there are requirements you will get absorbed into ISRO.

2. ISRO recruits some freshers in the campus derive from IITs and nits

3. Complete B.Tech from any other AICTE approved college in India, give ICRB's exam for scientist or engineer for your stream, clear the interview and get into ISRO.

2) Get selected as Junior Research Fellow and if possible continue working as a scientist or engineer.

3) Apply after completing a Phd.

You will get all updates regarding to this on ISRO's website:

https://www.isro.gov.in/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?