17th August 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear in 12th Mathematics RBSE Improvement exam in Ajmer? Last date to fillup the application form?

Sir,
How can I appear for Improvement exam for 12th Mathematics of RBSE Board in Ajmer? Also tell me the last date for filling of form for Improvement exam?

24th September 2015, 06:43 PM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: How can I appear in 12th Mathematics RBSE Improvement exam in Ajmer? Last date to fillup the application form?

For the improvement of subjects in rajasthan board is a difficult process. You first contact to your school principle about it .Then you give a written application to the principal then he doing his next processor on the net .
Then you fill your improvement in the subject s in which you want.
The last date of improvement is about 1 month after the exam.
23rd June 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear in 12th Mathematics RBSE Improvement exam in Ajmer? Last date to fillup the application form?

In improvement exam rbse 12th physics and chemistry practical is necessary or not.
2nd July 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir!
I have passed class 12th with science math.
I got 59 percent in 12th but unfortunately, i have passed English by grace.
So i want to give improvement exam.
Please kindly provide me some information about improvement exam in English and date of examination and how can i appear this exam
What is procedure of this process in rbse ajmer board rajasthan
4th July 2022, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply improvement in math, camistry and physics in RBSE how can i apply and what is the last date of improvement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?