26th August 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to correct the error of my Father's name in marksheets of 10th ICSE and 12th ISC?

Friends,
I have recently completed my 12th ISC examination and in both marksheets of 10th ICSE and 12th ISC, my Father's middle name is missing. Is there any possible way to change it? Please reply if there is any possible way. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I opt for ITI course if secured 48% in 12th ISC and 83% in 10th ICSE?
  2. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  3. ISC or HSC, which is better to opt after 10th ICSE for Medicine/Architecture aspirant?
  4. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  5. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I study Commerce in ISC if secured 58.6% in 10th ICSE Science?
  7. Which one is better ISC or HSC after 10th boards?
  8. CBSE or ISC, which is better for 10th ICSE student who is seeking for Science stream?
  9. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  10. Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for re-exam of 12th ISC if pursuing Diploma in CSE and completed 1 year of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  12. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  14. Practical section of Chemistry is tough in ISC Board?
  15. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  16. Should I go into ISC or HSC after studying in ICSE?
  17. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if secured 67% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
31st August 2015, 12:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to correct the error of my Father's name in marksheets of 10th ICSE and 12th ISC?

Just write a letter to the ICSE and ISC Boards with the subject of changing of your father's name. Attest it with the principle of your school and send it to the contact address of ICSE and ISC Boards.
Visit the main office of the board if possible for better communication.
Submit attested copies of your 10th and 12th mark-sheet and your father's identity card.

The board will inform you after the correction through email and will send you the new marksheet along with the corrected name spelling.

ISC Board :

ADDRESS : Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
Pragati House, 3rd Floor, 47-48, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110019
TELEPHONE NUMBER : (011) 26413820, 26411706, 30820091/94
FAX NUMBER : (011) 26234575
E-MAIL : [email protected]
31st August 2015, 07:56 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply to correct the error of my Father's name in marksheets of 10th ICSE and 12th ISC?

Yes it is possible for 12th but am not sure for 10th because if you passed 12th class this year means you passed 10th 2 years ago and you didn't checked your father's name yet?
By the way lets move on our topic. Contact to your school and tell them all issue they will send the details to the board regarding your issue and they will surely helps you.or they will change the name in both mark-sheets and sends you a original one after a long verification process.
15th May 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply to correct the error of my Father's name in marksheets of 10th ICSE and 12th ISC?

There is mistake in my name and the surname of my parents in isc examinations 2018. I passed isc examination 2018 recently. What is the procedure for correction? Can it be corrected? How long time will be needed?
12th July 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What what documents are needed for changing father name in 12 narksheet in ICSE Board.
Please help me..
21st August 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have to add the middle name of my father that were missing in my class 10th and 12th marksheet .Tell me the procedure .....
5th September 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am from bangalore .I want to change my father's initial which has been printed incorrectly in my 10th icse Mark's card. Where is the office located in Bangalore
5th September 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am from bangalore .I want to change my father's initial which has been printed incorrectly in my 10th icse Mark's card. Where is the office located in Bangalore
20th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I correct correction in my name
22nd November 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

There is a mistake in my father's name in my10th and 12th admit card and mark sheet.
Is it possible to go directly in ICSE broad and correct it right there :)
5th December 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to correct the error of my father's name in10th and 12th admit card and mark sheet?
22nd January 2020, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I correct my spelling in 10th standard mark sheet
2nd March 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I passed class x in 2015, in my certificate my mother's surname has been printed wrong. How it can be corrected ? What procedure I will have to follow ? Please guide.
2nd March 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I passed class x in 2015. In my certificate my mother's surname name have been printed wrong. How it can be corrected ? What procedure I had to follow ? Please guide
7th June 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I completed my xth in 1995, my intial spelling is wrong and now the school in which i studied is closed and please suggest to rectify my problem
13th July 2020, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

how change children name in 10th tc &7 Marks card for new name?
24th December 2020, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 in 2011 and 12 in 2013 my father's name is not correct so how can I change it
22nd April 2022, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

My father name and mother was wrong in semester 1 result
27th April 2022, 05:08 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Visit the main office of the board if possible for better communication. Submit attested copies of your 10th and 12th mark-sheet and your father's identity card. The board will inform you after the correction through email and will send you the new marksheet along with the corrected name spelling.
12th June 2022, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

In 10th ICSE and 12th ISC marksheet my father's name is in abbreviated form and rest other documents after that contains full name ....So how can I get Full name of my father in 10th and 12th marksheet so that future issues may be avoided ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?