19th August 2021, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I became a Chartered Accountant after intermediate? Procedure and eligibility for CA?

Sir I have passed Intermediate in National Institute of Open Schooling.
Am I eligible to go for C.A? What is the process pls tell me.

20th August 2021, 12:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I became a Chartered Accountant after intermediate? Procedure and eligibility for CA?

A candidate must have completed their 12th in any discipline from a recognised board.
For taking admission in good universities a candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination.
A candidate must have to apply for the CPT entrance examination and also have to crack it with good score.
24th August 2021, 01:14 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How can I became a Chartered Accountant after intermediate? Procedure and eligibility for CA?

Eligibility to become C.A. ( chartered accountant) must passed 12th with minimum 55% with recognized board.
Than you can apply for CPT ( FOUNDATION) entrance exam to get admission in C.A.
After clearing this exam you get admission in C.A. course.
All stream are eligible for C.A. foundation exam ( arts, commerce, science).
Graduate can skip foundation ( CPT) and can directly register at the intermediate level ICAI procedure for C.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?