3rd April 2022, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I change school from Himachal to Gujarat?

I am living in himachal pradesh and i want to shift to Gujarat. I am in 9^th standard and i want to change school to Gujarat so kindly send me the procedure. THANK U

5th April 2022, 04:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change school from Himachal to Gujarat?

Admission at a different school affiliate to the same board is possible but if you are looking for admission in a school affiliated to any other board then it is not possible.
Admission can be completed with the help of documents like TC and all other documents related to your previous class.
The school where you are getting admission should not have any issue too.
5th April 2022, 09:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change school from Himachal to Gujarat?

For changing school in 9th standard, the guardian are required to present valid reason before the school authority for such change of school.
As there are many schools that do not admit students in between the session especially in class 10th and 12th.
They can easily admit students in class 9 and 11th.

They need to fill up the application form and attach the transfer certificate and report card of previous class, bonafide certificate, migration certificate etc
The admission is offered depending on the vacancy .
They may give admission depending 9n previous marks or they may ask for entrance exam for taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?