5th February 2017, 09:52 AM
viralshah152

How to transfer school from Gujarat board to a CBSE Sport School? List of Sport Schools in Gujarat affiliated by CBSE?

Hello sir, My son studying in 7th standard in a school of Gujarat Board but I want to transfer him in a Sport School of CBSE. How can I transfer him? List of Sport Schools in Gujarat affiliated to CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  2. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  3. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  5. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th PCM in Patan, Gujarat?
  6. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  7. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  8. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  9. Admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board
  10. Is it possible to get admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board?
  11. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  12. List of best CBSE board residential school in Gujarat?
  13. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  14. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  15. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  17. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
27th January 2018, 11:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to transfer school from Gujarat board to a CBSE Sport School? List of Sport Schools in Gujarat affiliated by CBSE?

You are required a migration certificate to change admission from one school to another school. So, you have to apply for migration certificate from your current state board school. You can apply for admission in CBSE affiliated school after completion of 7th standard. You have to submit the migration certificate, mark sheet of 7th standard and some other basic documents to get admission in any CBSE sports school in Gujarat. Here are some best CBSE schools in Gujarat where you can apply for admission:

Aavishkar School
Address: Ognaj-Vadsar road, Lapkaman, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380060

Shrimad Rajchandra School of Sports  
Address: Maliba Campus, Gopal Vidyanagar, Tarsadi, Surat, Gujarat 394350

Ace Tennis Academy
Address: Sheel Residency, behind Karmjyot Bunglow, shilaj cross roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380058
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?