4th September 2021, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I change school of same board in 12th standard?

I am facing difficulty in changing school in +2 and I want to know the procedure how can i change my school?

4th September 2021, 08:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change school of same board in 12th standard?

There is a solid reason for your shifting to another school, it is allowed provided you get transfer certificate from your old school after getting the result and your new school files and application with the board for seeking confirmation of your transfer.

you have to prepare to settle in a new school with its environment including new classmates, rules and regulations and teachers.
5th September 2021, 11:11 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can change the school within the board. The procedure for same is that candidate must have to take consent from both the school ( one in which you want to take admission and another in which you are pursuing ).

Required documents are :-

* Marksheet.

* Transfer Certificate.

* Character certificate.

* Identity proof.

For more information about the admission procedure visit the official website of the school.
5th September 2021, 03:38 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes, there is a solid reason for your shifting to another school.
And It is allowed provided you get transfer certificate from your old school after getting the result and your new school files an application with the board for seeking confirmation of your transfer.

So, you have to prepare to settle in a new school with its environment including new classmates, rules and regulations , teachers.
6th September 2021, 10:36 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

It is very difficult to change school even under same board in 12th standard. The basic process is that candidate need to obtain transfer certificate from the school, he/she has done 11th standard.

Generally, schools donot want to grant permission to change school after 11th standard. Registration for board exams and selection of subjects is done at 11th standard. School change will totally depend upon the discretion of your present school.

You need to talk to your present school Principal and give some genuine reasons for transfer to some other school under same board.
6th September 2021, 11:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° If you have valid reason then, definitely you can change your school, but board should be same in 11th and 12th.
It is under rule, that a candidate has to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same board.
However, if you have a valid reason behind changing the school then your school can grant the permission but before that you have to consult with the class teacher and then in the office and if they grant permission on the basis of your reason then you have to consult in the school where you want to seek admission so that they can admit you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?