26th November 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to change my school in 10th standard CBSE board from ICSE board in 9th standard?

I am in class 9th at ICSE school. Can I change my school to another school in 10th will they allow me to study in 10? I want to change my school from ICSE 9th to CBSE 10th. Will it possible please reply me soon on the same. Thank you!

1st December 2017, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change my school in 10th standard CBSE board from ICSE board in 9th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to change your school in 10th standard from ICSE Board to CBSE Board after completion of your 9th standard only if there are vacant seats in 10th standard of CBSE Board school. Admission in 10th standard CBSE school are done through admission test. You have to appear and qualify the admission test and submit the 9th standard marksheet and Transfer certificate from your previous school in old school to get admission in 10th standard in CBSE Board school.
2nd December 2017, 11:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change my school in 10th standard CBSE board from ICSE board in 9th standard?

Yes, you can change your your School in class 10th standard to another School from class 9th, if you have a valid reason for changing the School as this is possible.

To do so, you must have to submit the below mentioned documents to the School where you want to get admission along with the application form.
These are mentioned Below:-
  • An application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CBSE Board in class 10th.
  • Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
  • Class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
  • Character certificate from the current school.
  • Affidavit and migration certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?