6th October 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?

Hello Sir,
I am Mithilesh Kumar. I have passed my 12th Science with PCM Group with 63% marks in BSEB Board. Now I want to get admission in B.Sc(IT) course in Delhi. So please tell me how I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  3. Can I get direct admission in IET, Lucknow if secured 74% in 12th BSEB PCM?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  6. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  7. What should I do further if secured 55.5% in 10th and 54.3% in 12th BSEB?
  8. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?
  9. What should I study further if secured 49.2% in 12th BSEB Commerce?
  10. What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?
  11. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  12. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 43320 rank in JEE Main and 65.40% in 12th BSEB PCM being an OBC candidate?
  13. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  14. Can I get admission to study in West Bengal if secured 92000 rank in JEE Main and 62% in 12th BSEB?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(ECE) if secured 188828 AIR, 53000 OBC rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  18. What should I study further if secured 68.6% in BSEB Intermediate Arts?
8th October 2015, 11:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?

In order to get admission in any college of Delhi University, first of all candidate must apply for the admission at the official website of Delhi University that is www.du.ac.in. The application form is released by the Delhi University in the last week of May.

After that you can apply for the various undergraduate courses in Delhi University. Once the application process is over, the cut off lists are generated by Delhi university for admission. Depending upon your percentage of marks, you can get admission in those colleges in which cut off marks is either equal to or less than your percentage of marks.

But with 63% marks, it is very difficult to get admission in Delhi University as cut off marks are generally over 80% for average colleges and more than 90% for the best colleges of this university.
9th October 2015, 12:36 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?

To take admission in the colleges of Delhi University, a candidate must apply for the admission form at the official website of DU which is www.du.ac.in
Application form is released at the end of the month of May.
After the completion of this process you can apply for B.Sc (IT) courses under the colleges of Delhi University. Admission process is based on the merit list.
With 63% of marks it is difficult to get admission in top most colleges but you can try under different colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?