13th July 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

How many times I can apply if appeared JEE Advanced this year but preparing for 12th PSEB Board Improvement exam?

Sir, this year I got failed in 12th PSEB Board exam. Now, I have applied for Improvement exam. I have also applied for JEE Main and Advanced. Now, again I want to apply for JEE Main and Advanced. But I want to know that what limit of attempting I have remain for JEE Advanced?

15th July 2019, 12:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times I can apply if appeared JEE Advanced this year but preparing for 12th PSEB Board Improvement exam?

The first thing I would like to let you know about the JEE Advanced is that the maximum attempts allowed for appearing in JEE Advanced is just two successive attempts which includes the attempt made in the year in which the candidate has first appeared in his/her Class 12th qualifying examination.

So, having appeared in JEE Advanced last year, you can apply for JEE Advanced one more time and that too in the following year.

For FAQs related to JEE Advanced, you can refer to the link www.jeeadv.ac.in.
15th July 2019, 04:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times I can apply if appeared JEE Advanced this year but preparing for 12th PSEB Board Improvement exam?

There are 3 attempts available in total and you will get the remaining attempts even after the improvement exams. Hence, make sure you use your attempts carefully because if you have already applied once then you will just have two more chances left to appear for JEE Main and Advanced.

Improvement exams will not have any effect on your remaining attempts. It will only help you get better rank if you score better marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?