3rd January 2021, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Aligarh?

I would like to know that Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Aligarh provides education in Higher Secondary? I am preparing for the 10th Board exam of the Uttar Pradesh State Board. I want to go to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Aligarh to do Higher Secondary by taking Science. So, what do I have to do to get admission?

1st February 2021, 10:19 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Aligarh?

The process for admission in higher secondary science in Jawahar navodya Vidyalaya is as follows
Admission is based on selection test designed and conducted by the CBSE
The test is called the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test that is JNVST
It is non verbal nature class neutral and designed to ensure that talented children from rural areas are able to compete without facing any disadvantages
Special care is given for flung areas to get admission forms without free of cost without any difficulties
Sufficient publicity is done through local newspapers televisions radio pamphlet and its website
Only candidates from the district can apply for admission
Student must be studying class 5 for the academic session from any school in the district
Age limit of the student must be 9 to 13 years for all category categories
Candidates from the rural areas should have completed classes third , fourth and v from any school in the rural areas
Candidate must be promoted or admitted to class 5 before 30th September of the year
No second attempt is given for the test so it is done only once
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?