7th March 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

For mht-cet which is better curriculum ISC, CBSE or HSC?

My daughter just passed ISC (10th). I would like to know which curriculum is better for preparing MHT-CET after 12th? Is it HSC, ISC or CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission after scoring 46% in HSC and 48 in MHT CET?
  2. What should i do after securing 51% in HSC and 55% in MHT CET
  3. Cutoff list of HSC and MHT CET for Mechanical engineering?
  4. Which Board Syllabus I have to prepare for AFMC Entrance Test between ISC, HSC and CBSE?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Saumya for computer engineering after scoring 63% in HSC and 69 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  7. List of good engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 83.5% in HSC and 118 in MHT CET?
  8. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  9. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  10. Will I get admission in any Medical college based upon MHT-CET if score 35% in HSC?
  11. Am I Eligible for getting Admission in Somaiya Under minority Quota? I've secured 66% in HSC and 58% in PCM along with 80 Marks in MHT-CET Exam.
  12. Can I get admission in government college of MBBS after scoring 70% in HSC exam and 91 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Can I apply for MBBS after scoring 73 in MHT CET and 55% in HSC?
  14. Which is more valuable board between ISC or CBSE?
  15. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Can I apply for B.V.Sc. and A.H.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  18. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
3rd April 2014, 10:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For mht-cet which is better curriculum ISC, CBSE or HSC?

This is a common query among the students and their parents regarding the board of education which they should choose in 10+2 to score well in the entrance exams. Well, different entrance exams have different syllabus which might differ by 15%. So no matter in which board of education one studies, he/she will get 85% syllabus of entrance exam common with that of the board's syllabus.

Since you are enquiring about the MHT-CET, so state board of education will be better in this case since both the syllabus will match completely. However, the pressure of study at school will be more since there will be an extra subject which is second language. This is not present in CBSE so studying in CBSE is a better option keeping in mind all the entrance exam's point of view and their syllabus.
20th May 2020, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Is icse or cbse student appear for mhcet exam
2nd February 2021, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Which board is best for commerce student isc or HSC my son wants to do bba from mnims or symboise or ims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?