11th February 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th CBSE to secure Higher Secondary Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Higher Secondary Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang. Right now I am in 10th standard of CBSE Board and I would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for Higher Secondary admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

13th February 2019, 10:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th CBSE to secure Higher Secondary Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

Navodaya Vidyalayas have no particular entrance exam for admission in class 11th, like they have for class 6th and 9th.
For admission class 11th , go to the JNV located in your district and ask for the date of admission for class 11th. Your selection in that JNV will depend upon your marks in class in 10th and the Benchmarks that they have set for the 11th standard admissions.
Talk with them in person because if you will approach them through a call or email then there are chances that they would not respond.
14th February 2019, 11:56 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th CBSE to secure Higher Secondary Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

As like standard 6th and 9th there is no entrance exam for the admission in standard 11th in Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya.
The admission are possible if there are any vacant seat in class.
However the admission is based on merit list the more you have scored in 10th will improve chances of your admission in 11th.
For maximum possibility you need to score more than 85% however it may varies according to the applications and their respective scores.
29th November 2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage are required to take admission in Navodaya class 11 for open obc girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?