27th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study in Sainik school after completing 10th standard?

Hello everyone, I am in Class 10. I want to join Sainik School after my 10th. So, is this possible for me or not? I am eligible for join Sainik school after 10th? What I have to do for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Sainik School after completing 10th standard?
  2. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after completion of class 10th standard?
  5. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  6. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  7. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  8. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  9. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  11. How to join Sainik School after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after 10th from Maharashtra Board?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  14. How can I get admission in Sainik School if 10th exams are over?
  15. Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  16. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  17. Cut off marks to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Kunjpura?
  18. How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard in Kottayam district?
31st July 2018, 12:53 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study in Sainik school after completing 10th standard?

Sainik Schools are special schools which believe in the all round training of the students from the very beginning.

They take the admissions in the 6th standard itself and train their students.

There is no provision of the fresh admissions after the 6th standard.

So, you cannot take the admission in the Sainik School in the 11th standard.
31st July 2018, 12:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study in Sainik school after completing 10th standard?

Admission is not conducted in the Sainik School in Std 11th.

Candidates are eligible to get admission through entrance test only in 6th and 9th.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the school after 10th.
31st July 2018, 03:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Sainik School do not take admission in Std 11th. So, you are not eligible to get admission in school after 10th.

School only conduct entrance examination for admission in Std VI and Std IX.
31st July 2018, 04:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You are not eligible to get admission in Sainik School.

The school conduct entrance test for admission in Std VIth and IXth not for admission in XIth.

So, you cannot apply for the examination and to get admission in the school.
31st July 2018, 09:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that it is not possible to get admission in 10th standard because as per the eligibility criteria candidate is admitted to the school either in 6th or 9th standard.
Admissions are purely on the basis of entrance exam that is All India Sainik School Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?