12th February 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get CBSE Intermediate Science admission if passed 10th NIOS?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th from NIOS Board. Now, I want to join Intermediate course from CBSE Board. Kindly tell me how I can get admission in CBSE Board for Science stream in Intermediate?

13th February 2020, 10:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get CBSE Intermediate Science admission if passed 10th NIOS?

You are eligible to take admission in CBSE board in intermediate if you have passed your 10th from NIOS board but your percentage should be above 75% in your 10th to get admission in science stream.

Depending upon the school in which you want to seek admission, because the cut off for science stream varies from school to school.
14th February 2020, 11:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get CBSE Intermediate Science admission if passed 10th NIOS?

You are eligible to get admission in science stream in std 11th.

NIOS is a recognised board. It is affiliated with MHRD.

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in CBSE in std 11th.

You will have to fulfill the required eligibility criteria to get admission in CBSE affiliated school ( varies with school due to limited number of seats ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?