29th December 2015, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

How much grace marks are provided in class 9th?

I am studying in class 9th in HP board. I want to know how much grace marks are provided to students who are on the edge of failing in class 9th?

29th December 2015, 05:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much grace marks are provided in class 9th?

No, such grace marks are provided to any students who are on the verge of failing. Grace marks is not at all with students failing or passing in any academic year. Grace marks is however provided to students on the basis of fulfillment of some criteria mentioned below;

> You should maintain good attendance.

> You should maintain good exercise books.

> You should present your answers in a proper manner.

> You should be well behaved, etc.

Therefore, if you maintain the above mentioned criteria, I am sure you will be very much eligible to get grace marks.
29th December 2015, 09:38 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How much grace marks are provided in class 9th?

Grace marks are given only if you are failed in one subject because of 3 to 4 marks. If you are fails in two or more than two subjects then no grace marks will be given to you. If you are failing because of 5+ marks in that case no grace marks will be given to you.
12th April 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th class and i have failed in maths just because of 3marks..do i have a chance to get passed
15th February 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 9th cbse and my final exams are going on, today was my maths exams and when i calculated my marks i am failing due to 3 marks will my school provide me grace marks????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?