4th November 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MBBS admission in AIIMS Patna if scored 74% in 12th Science?

I have done 12th with Science stream and scored 74% marks from Manipur Board. I want to study MBBS in AIIMS Patna. How can I get admission over there with my percentage of marks?

8th November 2020, 07:10 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MBBS admission in AIIMS Patna if scored 74% in 12th Science?

To get admission in AIIMS MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by AIIMS.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 60% aggregate.

So, you need to prepare for the entrance examination and qualify in the examination for admission in the course.
8th November 2020, 03:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MBBS admission in AIIMS Patna if scored 74% in 12th Science?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery.

AIIMS is a premier institutions and admission is conducted through entrance test.

Examination is conducted every year. So, you have to appear and qualify in examination for admission in the course.

Eligibility to appear for AIIMS MBBS course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 60% aggregate.

For detail information visit at official website of the institution.
10th November 2020, 06:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in AIIMS, Patna to pursue MBBS degree course, you are required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance examination held by AIIMS once every year.

Further, for appearing in the same examination, the minimum education required is Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects with at least 60% marks in aggregate ( or 50% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks in case of PWD category candidates) from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with 74% marks, you are eligible for appearing in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination if you have opted for above mentioned subject combination for your Class 12th academics.

For complete details regarding AIIMS MBBS admissions, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?