26th March 2016, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Patna Science College being a 12th CBSE student?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that I can get admission in Patna Science College as I am a CBSE medium student, studying in 12th standard? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  2. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  4. List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer Higher Secondary Education in Patna?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  7. List best CBSE schools in Patna for 11th admission?
  8. How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science
  9. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  11. Am i eligible for CBSE scholarship being a Law student?
  12. How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University
  13. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  15. Eligibility for admission in Bachelor of Science courses at Patna Science college?
  16. Will I get admission in top government college after scoring 85% from CBSE board and 92 in maths
  17. What are the options available for me? I have 78% marks in 12th and currently pursuing B.Com from Patna Womens college
  18. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
28th March 2016, 03:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Patna Science College being a 12th CBSE student?

Yes, you can get admission in the college mentioned above after completion of your 12th boards from science. There is no such problem being from CBSE board, you just need to score well in your boards and can further opt for admission in the above mentioned college.
12th April 2016, 10:59 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Can I get admission in Patna Science College being a 12th CBSE student?

Yes, definitely you cab get admission in Patna science college being a CBSE student. Every college has different procedure for admission. Mainly in degree colleges the admission is done on the two basis one is on the merit basis and other is on the entrance basis.
You need to work hard in class 12th and try to score high percentage. So that you can easily get the admission.
14th April 2016, 03:58 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I would like to know that I can get admission in Patna Science College as I am a CBSE medium student, studying in 12th standard? Please let me know asap.
Those who aspire to get admission in Patna Science College, you will have to face an entrance test which is conducted by patna university.
>you must have studied 12th with science stream from any recognised board/institution.
>This is pen and paper based test. Syllabus of this entrance test is totally 12th basis.
After scoring good in test your rank will be published on the notice board.
5th June 2018, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in patna science college with marks 67% in 12th board cbse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?